Coors Field Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Sat Nav GPS to make your journey easier:
2001 Blake Street, Denver, Colorado 80205
Note that roads near Coors Field are often busier than normal during times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
The official Coors Field Parking Lot is located at Park Avenue West and Wazee Street, in Denver’s historic Lower Downtown.
Advance single game parking passes are available in a Colorado Rockies operated lot for $18.00 in Lot A and $16.00 in Lot B (cash and credit cards accepted).
Parking passes can be purchased at the Coors Field Ticket Office, all King Soopers, selected City Market and Colorado Rockies Dugout stores, online at ROCKIES.com/parking or by calling (303) ROCKIES (762-5437).
Bus parking is $30.00 per vehicle, excluding any possible service charge.
In total, there are 4,390 spaces on-site at Coors Field. Day of game parking is available in Lot A is for $19.00 and Lot B for $17.00. RV and bus parking is available for $30.00 at Park Avenue West (22nd) and Wazee Streets, and 27th and Blake Streets.
Coors Field Parking Lots open 2.5 hours prior to game kick-off. Parking passes can be purchased in advance at the Coors Field ticket windows. Cash or credit cards are accepted at all parking entrances. Coors Field Parking Lots are staffed and operated by Central Parking Systems, (303) 312-2040.
Main Parking Lot
- Lot A
- Immediately adjacent to Coors Field, just outside Gate A in right field. Lot A sits between Blake Street and the railroad tracks extending northeast to the 27th Street entrance.
- Lot A can be accessed from 22nd/Park Avenue at Wazee or at 27th and Blake Streets. Access to I-25 is via Park Avenue. Access to I-70 is via Broadway/Brighton Blvd.
- This lot is paved, lit and fenced in. Lot A is on the ballpark site and staffed by Central Parking personnel. The stadium is a short walk along a pedestrian walkway to Gate A.
- Walk time from your car to Gate A is approximately 1 to 10 minutes.
- The day of game price per game for Lot A is $19.00. Credit cards accepted.
- Lot B
- Adjacent to Coors Field, Lot B is next to Lot A between Blake Street and the railroad tracks extending from the 27th Street entrance out to 30th Street.
- Lot B can be accessed at 22nd/Park Avenue and Wazee Street, 27th and Blake Streets or at 33rd and Blake Streets. Access to I-25 is via Park Avenue. Access to I-70 is via Broadway/Brighton Blvd.
- This lot is paved, lit and fenced in. Lot B is on the ballpark site and will be staffed by Central Parking personnel. The stadium is a short walk along a pedestrian walkway to Gate A.
- This lot has covered parking in a garage with 950 spaces, including accessible parking and four charging stations for electric cars. The garage can be accessed at 27th and Blake Street.
- Walk time from your car to Gate A is approximately 10 to 20 minutes. A complimentary shuttle is also provided from Lot B to Gate A.
- The day of game price per game for Lot B is $17.00. Credit cards accepted.
More than 46,000 spaces are located in downtown Denver. Approximately 18,000 of these spaces are within a 15-minute walk of the ballpark.
During the baseball season, parking meters and other restrictions are strictly enforced until 11:00 p.m., including in the neighborhoods surrounding Coors Field. If you choose not to park in the Coors Field Parking Lots adjacent to the ballpark, you can consider parking in one of the many lots along the 16th Street Mall or the Broadway/Lincoln Center and taking the shuttle.
Valet service is available for all Rockies home games for $35.00. The valet service is conveniently located in the secured MVP Parking Lot on the corner of 22nd and Blake.
Valet service starts two hours prior to the start of all games and closes one hour after the conclusion of the game. Valet service will remain open for one hour after the conclusion of fireworks shows, concerts, and events that are held after the game has ended.
Tailgating is not permitted in any Rockies operated parking lot. Persons may not consume alcohol in the parking lots, including inside their vehicles.
For more information regarding parking on game day and ADA parking, kindly visit the official website of Coors Field.